Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Tired, but here

It's coming up on two weeks since I last posted.  The time in between has been so hectic and crazy and I'm pretty exhausted even though I'm typing this in the morning after just getting a relatively good night's sleep.

I didn't make a plan this week.  I thought I could do it without one.  I was wrong.  I also weighed myself for the first time in a while and discovered I'd gained back ten of the 20+ pounds I fought so hard to lose.  Again because I gave up on working the plan.

I'm tired, and when I'm tired I want to make excuses about why I don't need to be so strict on things.  Problem is, when I give up on the plan and the daily structured way of doing things nothing works.  I had even planned on giving up blogging for a while because it takes so much time and I didn't think I needed the accountability anyway.  Come to find out, I do.  Even if no one reads it, I still need to make the time to post here because it keeps me on track.  I'm not by nature a writer, and I don't know how good I am at it, but having to get things ready to put up here goes a long way to getting me to do the daily things that I need.

Sigh...a lot of this doesn't come easily or naturally to me, but I just have to remember to keep plugging because the end result is worth it.

No comments: