Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Taxes

So, one of my many projects that I've picked up the last week or so is getting the taxes done. Ugh, I've yet to meet anyone who actually ENJOYS working through this process, so let me add myself to the list and say that this is completely not my area. That being said, my husband simply does not have time to do this this year, and so it falls to me. We've also decided to start tracking things better so that next year if we try to itemize (as we are attempting to do this year) it will be easier. Which means more spreadsheets and more documents to keep. Great idea in theory, but finding the time to set this up will be challenging. Hopefully I can talk hubby into doing a lot of the legwork on that since he's better at organizing than I.

I had hoped to get more posted tonight, but unfortunately a teething/possibly sick baby leads to very little extra time. Off to care for the hurting child!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Hey Cass!!! I love your blog :) I really like the OYOL part of it. I think I might try the scheduling idea that you put up. Love ya!

Serenity said...

Thanks! I'm trying to find time to get back posting more, but blogging has been a bit low on the priorities scale lately. :) So much to do, so little time.