Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

OYOL Week 8

Here's my daily routine. I use the FlyLady system for this (though I've put it together in a way that fits my life) so I've linked everything that goes along with her website. I have no set times on this because I just do it as I have time, but I do try to get each section done in it's part of the day. Not sure that really makes sense, but it should once you see the schedule.

AM:
Devotional
Eat a Good Breakfast
Clean up Kitchen (ideally in under 10 mins. I set a timer to try to get it done fast)
Brush Teeth, Hair, Makeup (if I don't do this together, I never come back to it)
Start a Load of Laundry

After Lunch:
Clean Kitchen
Put Laundry in dryer
One item from the Weekly Home Blessing List
Fold Laundry, Put Away

After Dinner:
Clean Kitchen
Shine Sink, Lay out new towels
Clean up Toys (with Abigail)
Exercise (I've been doing this earlier in the day, though, so I might need to move it. Also, this ideally would be an everyday thing...it's not)

PM:
Lay out clothes for tomorrow
Brush, Floss, Listerine
In bed (relaxing, not necessarily asleep) by 10

Since I'm already past my 10 o'clock time now I'll just post this and be done. I'll try to post my weekly routine (there's not much to it) tomorrow...hopefully :).

3 comments:

Brenners said...

Hmmm... I'm thinkin' I should put a bedtime on mine too. I have a hard time getting there at a decent hour.

Eos Mom said...

Nicely done!

Serenity said...

Brenda- The bedtimes great if you stick with it :). Most nights lately I ignore it, but it was nice when I didn't. My goal is really to just be in bed by that time and then I read or pray or catch up on papers (whatever I can do in bed) until hubby's ready.

Eos Mom- Thanks! When I actually stick with it, it really helps to keep my house presentable (for the most part). The had part is really following it ;). I'm still tweaking some, but most of it's not that the schedule doesn't work, just that I don't follow it.