Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

OYOL Week 14 and Misc. Thoughts

 I've been working since the year began to declutter my home and get rid of the excess that's just sitting around and over all I think I've been doing pretty well.  I've noticed now that some places are getting cluttered because the organization within them is not working.  For example:

This cabinet isn't bad, but I can't get to the back and it's hard to get new stuff put away.




 So I end up with things here:




 And here.  Especially on grocery days.  I eventually get them put away, but only after a good 45 mins of resorting.





Another area is my couponing.  The files are currently so full they are busting and so I haven't put any more away leaving me with this:
 This:
 And this:


I'm hoping to get one or both taken care of tomorrow for my Week 14 OYOL (decluttering).  I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments: