Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

This Week's Goals

I tried to limit my goals to around ten for the week.  It keeps it a manageable amount.  I hope :).

Personal

  • Get up at 6:15 everyday
  • Do 15 mins. of solid prayer time every morning
  • Exercise for 100 mins. total (ideally 5 days of 20 mins.)

Marriage

  • Plan two date nights
Mothering

  • Plan activities for Sept.
  • Read Chapters 5-7 of The Strong Willed Child
Home Management

  • Finish one complete load of laundry Mon-Fri 
  • Complete pantry and freezer inventory
  • Create a menu for next week
Ministry

  • Write to Rose (our child we sponsor through World Vision)
Fun
  • Spend at least one day working on my crochet blanket

Some of these are things that I hope to become habits over time, while some are one time items.  I hope eventually to get everything settled enough to be able to stick with one time projects, but I have to get my maintenance cleaning to be a habit first.  A few of these may pop up next week and for the foreseeable future if I really struggle with them.  Well, we will see how the first week goes :).

No comments: